Sunday, September 20, 2015

Thank you!




Dearest Donors,
I cannot express enough how much happiness you gave me this past week! I have been resistant to use DonorsChoose for a while now. For various reasons, ranging from the time it takes to set up, to thinking no one wanted to hear about another thing to feel bad about.

Well, was I amazed at the outpouring of support! I wish I could more accurately describe how I feel about all of you who shared my post, donated to the project, and donated to the general classroom fund! Middle School students and classrooms are frequently forgotten. When people think of "kids" it is the little ones that are often pictured and discussed. Thank you so much for not forgetting my awesome middle schoolers!

I can't wait for the fans and calculators to arrive! I know the kids will be exited to see the new fan! And they always ask to use a calculator to check their work! Now I will be able to fulfill this request, instead of saying, "Sorry, kiddo, we don't have those here."

With the donated general funds, I am looking at books. My classroom has only a handful of books to look at, and those funds will greatly help!

In closing, dear ones, know that you are so appreciated. By me, my students, and the Southeast community as a whole.


With Gratitude,
Ms Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment