Monday, December 29, 2014

What do I Want?

I want to be able to go hiking with friends and not feel embarrassed.
I want to be able to take a walk without feeling winded.
I want to have sex and not feel deep shame about how my body looks and feels.
I want someone to love me.
I want to have children.
I want to love someone fiercely.
I want to own my finances.
I want to travel to France, Spain, Germany, Mexico, Africa, Australia, Norway... and many more.
I want to have money in my savings account.
I want to play music and sing in a band.
I want to take and art class.
I want to take a writing class.
I want to pay off my 2 credit cards.
I want to lose a considerable amount of weight.
I want to start the admin program (I think).
I want to go on a backpacking camping trip.
I want to give and receive more hugs.
I want to be touched more.
I want to be held.
I want to speak confidently.
I want to read more books.
I want to see Crater Lake, the Grand Canyon, The Statue of Liberty, and the town my Grandmother grew up in.

I want to continue adding to this list.

What do you want?


No comments:

Post a Comment